Результаты опроса: Do you like this Thread ? / Нравится ли вам эта тема?

Голосовавшие
19. Вы ещё не голосовали в этом опросе
  • Yes, I like it

15 78.95%
  • No, I don't like it

2 10.53%
  • I don't care

2 10.53%
Страница 6 из 6 ПерваяПервая ... 456
Показано с 51 по 51 из 51

Тема: Stories

Активный участник
    Благодарностей
    Сказали спасибо: 257

Stories

Stories

In this theme we are going to post interesting stories, articles. No flood or off-top please!

Who seeks shall find.
    Sophocles

Активный участник
    Благодарностей
    Сказали спасибо: 257
    Hidden Negative Effect of Violence in Western Film Industry
    By Saidsulton Gulyamov

In the last few years the Western film industry has rapidly reached its peak of popularity in the worldwide, producing different kinds of movies over the short period of time. If you are a film lover, you can easily stumble upon comedy, melodrama or action genres. In my current essay i would like to write about consequences of action films, which contains too much violence and blood.

First of all, these kinds of films change mind of a child. As a result, when a child is grown up he/she cannot simply differ the good from the bad. In order to prove my point it is enough to remember an accident in California, when one adult entered the cinema as a joker from the film ‘’Batman’’ (battle between good and evil sides) and killed a majority of people. Then, after the criminal was arrested, he explained his action saying that he imitated the movie episode. Another worrying trend is that people like to discuss about gang groups in movies and create heroes for themselves. This increases the number of gang groups and crimes. For example, many people watched a film ‘’Wolf’s valley’’, shot by Turkish moviemakers. This movie demonstrates strong violent images that can manipulate person’s psychology and encourage him to act in a crime.

What is needed to prevent this problem? To improve this situation the government should control foreign TV channels, especially Russian. The reason why I mentioned this country is because the quantity of criminal acts is on the top. That may reshape the conception of normal life of our society. Furthermore, it will be better if USA blocks the Youtube, which has more unnecessary videos than useful. But it is very hard to do because Google makes a lot of money from its website. To achieve this we must create our own national websites and upload videos which suit Uzbek mentality. In addition, schools and universities must deliver lectures and show there films such as ‘’A Freedom Writes’’. From this movie student can learn more about effects of violence. If this is done, I hope that people will try not to do criminal violation.

To conclude, I think that we must aim only for positive in order to flourish our lives.

Who seeks shall find.
    Sophocles

Страница 6 из 6 ПерваяПервая ... 456

Информация о теме

Пользователи, просматривающие эту тему

Эту тему просматривают: 1 (пользователей: 0 , гостей: 1)

Ваши права