Результаты опроса: Do you like this Thread ? / Нравится ли вам эта тема?

Голосовавшие
19. Вы ещё не голосовали в этом опросе
  • Yes, I like it

15 78.95%
  • No, I don't like it

2 10.53%
  • I don't care

2 10.53%
Страница 1 из 6 123 ... ПоследняяПоследняя
Показано с 1 по 10 из 51

Тема: Stories

Активный участник
    Благодарностей
    Сказали спасибо: 257

Stories

Stories

In this theme we are going to post interesting stories, articles. No flood or off-top please!
    Изображения Изображения
    • Тип файла: png logo.png (22.3 Кб, Просмотров: 346)

Who seeks shall find.
    Sophocles

Активный участник
    Благодарностей

Question

What Is Greatest Invention of Past 100 Years?

By Javakhir Mirsalikhov

Forty years ago nobody knew about the Internet, and could not imagine that this kind thing would be invented. Now we cannot imagine our life without the Internet because it is easy and fast to find any information. I think that global net is the greatest invention of our time and I will explain my theory in the following paragraphs.
    Firstly, the Internet gives us a lot of information. Everyone can find all types of information on millions of difference. Also we are able to find information on every subject we are interested in. What is more, it is easier to find information with search engines like "Google” and "Yandex”. However, this easy access to so much information can sometimes be harmful because nowadays there are a lot of files travelling online which have viruses able to break down your computer and drive you mad.
    Secondly, we use the Internet for communicating and chatting. People can chat in social networks like "Facebook” or "Twitter”. Chatting through the Internet is easy and available to everyone who has a computer or communication gadgets like mobile phone, tablets and etc. This way it is easy to find new virtual friends and chat with old ones from far distance and keep relationships alive. Of course, face to face conversation is better but when you are not able to meet with each other physically virtual conversation is more suitable.
    In conclusion, it is important to remember that every time has its own greatest invention, and it is easy to understand that internet become the greatest invention of our century because it is useful in every situation of our life.
    Изображения Изображения

Who seeks shall find.
    Sophocles

Активный участник
    Благодарностей

Paul McCartney Celebrates His 70-Year Anniversary

On Monday one of two surviving members of The Beatles, Paul McCartne is celebrating the 70th anniversary. The musician is going to spend his birthday in the company of family, not arranging sumptuous festivities. "This day I will be with my family. I love to celebrate birthdays with family and not trying to organize something big. You know, I just do not like big parties where a whole bunch of people are invited. So we are waiting for a small, home celebration" - said McCartney. McCartney has decided to celebrate the anniversary in the Italian province of Montalcino, where before, with his wife, family and small circle of friends he flew by his private jet. For the event five-star villa with large garden is rented. It is there where a banquet table offering vegetarian dishes, fruits, salads and all sorts of exclusive famous local wine Brunello will be arranged, writes, ‘Rossiyskaya Gazeta’. So far, congratulations to Sir Paul were sent by many musicians. The first gift of the legendary musician was on the eve of the anniversary: ??a longtime friend of McCartney, Paul Weller of the cult punk band Jam recorded and released a separate single song ‘Birthday’ in ‘White Album’. It will be sold as a "digital downloads" on the Web only on June 18. A special celebration will be arranged by admirers of the British rocker in a Liverpool club "The Cave". This is the place where back in 1961, of the legendary group The Beatles gave its first performance, ITAR-TASS reported.
    Изображения Изображения

Who seeks shall find.
    Sophocles

Экстраверт
    Благодарностей
    Сказали спасибо: 258
    it's such a good idea, of course, but, it would be more usefull, if we wrote those stories ourselves, our opinions and etc.
    Последний раз редактировалось DANIEL OCEAN; 04.07.2012 в 21:07.

5. 1 пользователь сказал cпасибо DANIEL OCEAN за это полезное сообщение:

Johnny English (04.07.2012)

Активный участник
    Благодарностей
    Цитата Сообщение от DANIEL OCEAN Посмотреть сообщение
    it's such a good idea, of course, but, it would be more usefull, if we wrote that stories ourselves, our opinions and etc.
    good idea... let's start it...

Who seeks shall find.
    Sophocles

Экстраверт
    Благодарностей
    good, give an appointment, which topic ? "What Is Greatest Invention of Past 100 Years?" and "Paul McCartney Celebrates His 70-Year Anniversary" are off the table

Активный участник
    Благодарностей
    Topic No: 1 Soon people who cannot work with computers will be disadvantaged. To what extent do you agree or disagree with idea?

Topic No: 2 Nowadays, radio is being replaced by TV and the Internet. To what extent do you agree or disagree with idea?

Topic No: 3 These days, school introduce behavior of what is ‘right' or ‘wrong'. The responsibility is not only parents. To what extend do you agree or disagree?

Topic No: 4 Education is life long task. Do you agree or disagree?

what about these?

- - - Добавлено - - -

you can choose on of them

Who seeks shall find.
    Sophocles

Активный участник
    Благодарностей
    Сказали спасибо: 20
    i like this topic, so i put + :)

10. 1 пользователь сказал cпасибо SG.inc за это полезное сообщение:

Johnny English (04.07.2012)

Экстраверт
    Благодарностей
    Цитата Сообщение от Johnny English Посмотреть сообщение
    Topic No: 1 Soon people who cannot work with computers will be disadvantaged. To what extent do you agree or disagree with idea?
    I do not agree with that, Is is 2012 outside and I do not know the man, who don't knows how to use computer. Computers rushed into our life and adapted to us so fastly, so beacme an integral part of our life, computer is life, life is computer, one can not survive without other. I think, maybe, old men don't know how to use computer, and it has a good reason of age, but every other person do know!

Экстраверт
    Благодарностей
    Цитата Сообщение от Johnny English Посмотреть сообщение
    Topic No: 2 Nowadays, radio is being replaced by TV and the Internet. To what extent do you agree or disagree with idea?
    Nowadays, not only radio is being replaced by TV, it is also, circuses, theatres, and even the Internet are peing replaced by TV. Short ago, I was at Malika, ex-Navoiy fair, and there I saw a TV-set, made by SAMSUNG, its name was SMART TV, it cost a shitload money, but it worth that, it is TV, Internet, Computer - all-in-one, you don't need a keyboard or mouse to manage that, only thing you need is remote control set and the world is in front of you. But it is temporarily, soon, all those things will be replaced by tablets, I'm sure

Страница 1 из 6 123 ... ПоследняяПоследняя

Информация о теме

Пользователи, просматривающие эту тему

Эту тему просматривают: 1 (пользователей: 0 , гостей: 1)

Ваши права