Результаты опроса: Do you like this Thread ? / Нравится ли вам эта тема?

Голосовавшие
18. Вы ещё не голосовали в этом опросе
  • Yes, I like it

12 66.67%
  • No, I don't like it

0 0%
  • I don't care

6 33.33%
Страница 3 из 3 ПерваяПервая 123
Показано с 21 по 30 из 30

Тема: Tips

Активный участник
    Благодарностей
    Сказали спасибо: 257

Lightbulb Tips

Tip of the Week

In this thread we are going to post helpful tips. I think they will be useful & helpful for you!

Who seeks shall find.
    Sophocles

2. 1 пользователь сказал cпасибо Johnny English за это полезное сообщение:

Temporary (14.07.2012)

Victoria's Secrets Angel
    Благодарностей
    Сказали спасибо: 249
    Цитата Сообщение от Johnny English Посмотреть сообщение
    Try to study at the time of day you work best. Some people work well early in the morning, others late at night. You know what works best for you. What time is best for you?
    in twilight)
    Одна в квартире поздно ночью,
    Уткнувшись на листок и карандаш.
    Сижу уже часа четыре молча,
    Ведь из меня художник, как поэт.

Активный участник
    Благодарностей
    Сказали спасибо: 38
    the best work time is before and after 'sunrise'
    yeah bro))
    Цитата Сообщение от Welsh Посмотреть сообщение
    who told you that bullshit?
    information doesnt become a bullshit just because u are not strong or morally weak to do it!

- - - Добавлено - - -

Цитата Сообщение от Manzi Посмотреть сообщение
    in twilight)
    yuuuuuuuuuuuuuk! dont tuck that shit to the talk!!!!!!!! can u love ur bloodsucker silently, pleaaaaseeeeeeeee!

Victoria's Secrets Angel
    Благодарностей
    ****, i don't love him, twilight means сумерки, my brain works in сумерках, got it?

Экстраверт
    Благодарностей
    Сказали спасибо: 258
    Цитата Сообщение от Welsh Посмотреть сообщение
    it is the worst time to work, you just rape your brain...it is not suppoesed to learn something after 8 PM... that is why, when you have late classes teacher gives you some easy stuff on the 3rd hour^
    i don't agree with you, my brain works well only at night, i cannnot study in the morning, i just can't get anything,
    i agree with Dan - everybody is unique))
    3 hours? oh my gush
    the peoples' brain receives new information only 45 minutes, you rape your brain when you spend 3 hours in front of book
    i don't understand people who sit in the lessons more than an hour without breaks)
    3 hours...... 45 minutes...... after 8 pm.... hehhh... scientists)))))

Цитата Сообщение от lvrpool Посмотреть сообщение
    information doesnt become a bullshit just because u are not strong or morally weak to do it!
    beautifully said, homie))!!!

****, i don't love him, twilight means сумерки, my brain works in сумерках, got it?
    interesting, what was hidden under those stars (****) )))
    Последний раз редактировалось DANIEL OCEAN; 12.07.2012 в 20:58.

Забанен(а)
    Благодарностей
    Сказали спасибо: 2
    Here is how you can build your self-esteem.

Think of all the things you are good at and all your successes. Write these down and keep adding to the list. Read the list every day.

Активный участник
    Благодарностей
    Five Useful Tips Before Your Exams

Manzi & Dan ))

Written by Akmal Akbarov

Like any other student I also used to hate exams when I was a school boy. Besides, exams those times used to be organized in an old fashioned way that it was really unfair and discouraging. As a student I was supposed to prepare for about thirty different questions and only one of them would be an exam question to judge my knowledge. Other twenty nine questions would be thrown out automatically into air. That type of examinations was based on around one philosophy: if a student prepares very well then he/she should be able answer any question any time.

When I entered the university, for the 1st time I took an exam which more or less tested what I had studied previously. I was very confident about my preparedness and there was no good reason for me to worry about my results too much. When they were announced I found out that I had only made three mistakes in whole test consisting of about thirty questions. My readers let me explain you how I really managed it and made such a success.

START EARLY: Start your preparation as early as possible. It is always beneficial to do so because you will have a lot of real time to put your mind at peace and fully concentrate. Under this condition your mind will be open and it works best that way. Our mind is like a parachute. It works best when it is open. Moreover, sooner you start better it is. You will have more time to digest what you are learning and it will boost your confidence during the exam.

CONTROL SITUATION: You are the king of your own time. Don’t let any of your family members to manipulate you when you are getting prepared for an exam. Tell them that during one specific time you will not be available to do any type of household chores and that you are not at home at all. Be firm and soon your family will get used to it and leave you on your own. This will help you to engage yourself completely on your task without really worrying about being distracted or asked for some kind of request too much. It may be painful for them initially but soon or later they will accept the fact. After all, remember that you are not playing Counter Strike on your computer.

CREATE A ROUTINE AND STICK TO IT: This means that you should organize your study day in advance and follow it during the day and during your preparation period. Make it realistic! 1 or 2-hour study time in the morning and 1 or 2-study time in the afternoon with 5-10 breaks in between usually worked best for me. Moreover, once you get used to it, you will be just amazed to see how well it is working really for you and that you are getting your tasks completed step by step. Remember that you are learning yourself independently and working in your own pace and comfort. However, keep in mind to do it in a principled manner without any excuses to achieve a desired outcome.

FINISH EARLIER: Try to finish your whole preparation period earlier so that you can allow yourself to relax before actual exam date. Usually 2 days prior to your exam date is preferable. Why, because we are all human beings. Sometimes we are slow and sometimes fast. We all have our sunny days and gloomy days when we are not in a mood and so less productive. So keeping all these in mind, it is worth to say that if you haven’t studied properly in between your preparation days, it will still be perfectly OK because you will be not late anyway. At latest you will be able to finish your preparation bang on the last day.

However, no matter what happens, allow yourself to relax both physically and mentally before an exam date. You will never become smarter or more knowledgeable in just 2 days. So take your time and relax. Go to bed as early as possible and never stay late watching your favorite movies or playing your favorite online games.

ARRANGE IN ADVANCE: Wait!!! Did I say you should go to bed as early as possible? Silly me! Here what you should before you go to bed. Make sure your clothes are ready to wear. Check that your socks are near your bed, pair of your shoes is together, belt is on your trousers, home key is on your desk, your pen, pencil, eraser, watch and most importantly pocket money is in your pocket (for the God’s sake). When all of these are in place, go and take a quick shower. Shower will wash away your sins and make you feel much more positive and refreshed. After that make sure you set your reliable alarm clock to wake up you in the morning or ask your Mother to wake you up. Mothers never oversleep and let their child miss any exam.

Get up early and have a quick and modest breakfast. No apples and water in the morning because you know the consequences better than me. Take a bottle of water with yourself, watch, 2 pens, 2 pencils and 1 eraser. Now you are almost ready to ace the exam.

Come back next week to read my article on Five Useful Tips While In The Exam. Adios and see you soon!!!!
    Изображения Изображения

Who seeks shall find.
    Sophocles

9. 1 пользователь сказал cпасибо Johnny English за это полезное сообщение:

Temporary (22.07.2012)

Victoria's Secrets Angel
    Благодарностей
    After all, remember that you are not playing Counter Strike on your computer.

You will never become smarter or more knowledgeable in just 2 days.

Make sure your clothes are ready to wear. Check that your socks are near your bed, pair of your shoes is together, belt is on your trousers, .
    , especially for me xoxo
    No apples and water in the morning because you know the consequences better than me.

P.S. thank you so much, it was really interesting and helpful

11. 1 пользователь сказал cпасибо Manzi за это полезное сообщение:

Johnny English (20.07.2012)

Активный участник
    Благодарностей
    P.S. thank you so much, it was really interesting and helpful
    ;) u r welcome

Who seeks shall find.
    Sophocles

Активный участник
    Благодарностей

Question

How To Eat Properly Before Exams

Preparing yourself physically and mentally for an exam is just as important as learning the material. You must make sure you eat properly before the test, so you can focus on answering questions correctly and not on your hunger pains or fatigue.
    Eat a well-balanced meal before the actual exam. If your exam is in the morning, give yourself time to eat breakfast. Include protein and fruit to provide energy.

Fill yourself with protein-rich foods like eggs, nuts, yogurt and cottage cheese during breakfast and lunch on the day of the test. The benefits will last throughout the day.
    Keep each meal light, as heavy dishes will cause you to be drowsy. Skip dessert if you aren't hungry. The last thing you need is to fall asleep during a test.
    Skip the caffeine as a meal substitute. Avoiding caffeine all together (if you normally drink it) may cause headaches, but you shouldn't overdo it. Overdosing on coffee and energy drinks may cause you to become too jittery and then crash. Try green tea as a natural caffeine addition to your diet.
    Drink a protein shake, smoothie or other healthy energy drink if you are too nervous to eat. This gives you the energy you need to keep going until you can eat properly.
    Keep healthy snacks like protein bars and fruit in your bag to munch on between tests. Keep your energy up without resorting to sugary treats, which may cause quick bursts of energy leading to a crash.

Take a multivitamin every day. Omega-3s and B vitamins increase brain functionality, but you also need a full range of nutrients to keep your body healthy.

Drink plenty of water to keep hydrated before and during an exam. Dehydration may cause you to loose focus or feel sick during the test.

Who seeks shall find.
    Sophocles

Активный участник
    Благодарностей
    Do You Want To Enter Turin Polytechnic University in Tashkent?

Academic Linguistic Centre under Turin Polytechnic University in Tashkent is accepting students planning to enter Turin Polytechnic University in Tashkent next year. The course trains students to pass the entrance exams to university in the following disciplines: English, Mathematics and Physics. English course welcomes students from all 3 levels:1. Elementary (48 hours)2. Pre-Intermediate (84 hours)3. Intermediate (72 hours)Students will take two progress tests during each course which will assess their knowledge of the past lessons. All the test results and scripts will be kept by the Academic Linguistic Centre administration. Upon request parents/sponsors will have full access to see these documents to check and track their sons'/daughters' level of progress. After completing Intermediate level course, students will be prepared for IELTS exams. Each lesson lasts for 120 minutes. Students with elementary level will study one year intensively. The whole course have been designed in partnership with English Club Uzbekistan. The students who attend all lessons properly, actively participate in both in-class and out-of-class projects will be able to achieve IELTS 4, 5 and/or 5.5. What out-of-class projects? During studies special attention will be given to making students use Internet resources and participate in several blogging/Internet projects and competitions. Winners will be awarded with special academic prizes presented by Turin Polythecnic University in Tashkent. Please remember that in order to enter Turin Polytechnic University in Tashkent students must have overall IELTS Score 4.5. If you want to study at Academic Linguistic Center you should have basic knowledge of English, Mathematics and Physics. In order to get more information, please leave your comments here (centre staff will respond you shortly) or visit Academic Linguistic Centre at the following address: Tashkent, Almazarsky District, Niyazov street, 17. You can call them at (99871) 246 6028, (99890) 960 1268. Their e-mail: info@polito.uz You can also find them on Facebook byclicking here.

Who seeks shall find.
    Sophocles

Страница 3 из 3 ПерваяПервая 123

Информация о теме

Пользователи, просматривающие эту тему

Эту тему просматривают: 1 (пользователей: 0 , гостей: 1)

Ваши права